About This Property
If you are thinking of spending your holiday in St Ives or Carbis Bay, Cornwall then Tremedda self-catering holiday home is the perfect choice for you.
With spacious accommodation for up to eight people, Tremedda is a stunning, fully equipped, luxurious holiday home which has been specifically designed to ensure that your stay in St Ives or Carbis Bay is as relaxing and restful as possible.
Located only five minutes from St Ives town centre and Carbis Bay beach, Tremedda offers all the perks of a St Ives / Carbis Bay based self catering holiday with the added bonus of ample parking and level gardens – ideal for all ages and pets.
Availability (Saturday to Saturday)
Please contact us for availability information on this property:
Mobile: 07595 189147
Telephone: +44(0)1736 794193
Contact hours: 8am – 9pm, 7 days per week.
Availability Saturday to Saturday
Click on the thumbnails to read the reviews. Please note: reviews are photographs taken from Tremedda’s customer review book.
We saw Tremedda many years ago and have to say “what an amazing job you have made of the original house” and what a beautiful property it now is. We’ve enjoyed our week at Tremedda and look forward to spending many more holidays in your delightful Cornish home. “thank you Doug for the lovely welcome”.
Beresford Family, West Sussex
Thanks for the lovely accommodation – really enjoyed our stay
Stringer Family, Leicestershire
Had a very good week here in Carbis Bay, weather very good and accommodation 1st class, would certainly recommend to family and friends x
Gill Family, West Midlands
We would just like to thank you for all the lovely little touches – the beautiful Christmas tree, wine, flowers – made to make us feel welcome at Tremedda this Christmas. We had a brilliant time in your “Home from Home”and enjoyed the champagne on Christmas Day. Thank you once again and have a very Happy New Year.
Best wishes from Julie, Richard, Siobhan, Hazel and Vic Allen
Fabulous place. So much to do for the whole family. Didn’t have enough time here. Should have stayed for 2 weeks, as opposed to one! Great location close to so many things by foot or by a short and very well priced taxi ride. Love the rock pools and beach we caught amzing things. Saw all the sights, would come back in a flash and may very well do so next year!
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Tremedda. A wonderful home and a wonderful welcome! A very special place to celebrate our birthdays and Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
Pearson Family, Bristol
Impeccable home. Great vacation. Caring and wonderful host. Beautiful St Ives. We had a fabulous time! What can we say Doug? Thank you is inadequate as gratitude. Looking forward…
The Khara Family, Italy
What can I say Dougie? We came, we stayed and we brought the sunshine! It has been an absolute pleasure staying in Tremedda. We loved the house, your company and more importantly your beautiful daughter Paris’s company.
Please come and visit us…
The Hennessy Household, West Lancs
Lovely House. Superb location. Wonderful base for our wedding!
MR & MRS Percy, Hants
What a wonderful house. All we hoped for and more. Tremedda has everything you need for a perfect holiday. After awful weather as home for ages, we arrived and the sun came out and did not go in all week. Thanks for a great holiday, this is where we will stay when coming back to St Ives.
Breen Family, West Yorks
Very nice house, lovely décor and very cosy. Super location. Lovely house a home from home. St Ives is wonderful. May we wish you a very merry Xmas and a happy New Year.
Lealon Family, South Glos
“We and our family felt very much at home during our month stay at this beautiful property. Clean, tidy, spacious and within easy walking distance of both St Ives and Carbis Bay”
The Stiles family, Australia, April 2014
“Thank you for lovely time, we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and all felt very much at home, what a beautiful place, see you again next year”
The Jordan family, USA, March 2014
“Great location, great house and great place for any one to stay. We were not affected by the weather merely added to our holiday and the waves were out of this world how lucky were we to be abler to see it all, thank you x x”
The Greenwoods family, Chester, February 2014
“Just what we all needed, a fantastic New Year, St Ives was great what with all the fire works on the beach and Tremedda is beautiful, has all you need and the art work is wonderful, thank you”
The Laurence family, Bristol,, January 2014
“The best family Christmas ever and along time since we have had all three generations of our family together, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts the Christmas trees was fabulous”
The Henry family, Scotland, December 2013
“Just what we all needed. To be able to park the car on the drive and walk every day in to St Ives was an absolute pleasure. Tremedda is spotlessly clean, has every thing you could want and we all love the art work and photographs, thank you”
The Iains family, Wales, November 2013
“Such a relaxing house, we all loved every minute and do not want to leave. Thank you and see you again soon x x x”
The Edwards, London, October 2013
“Thank you for a wonderful stay at Tremedda. A wonderful home and a wonderful welcome! A very special place to celebrate our birthdays and Ruby Wedding Anniversary!
The Pearson family, Bristol,, September 2013
“Thank you once again. Having stayed last year for two weeks and thoroughly enjoyed our selves we came back this year, stayed for two weeks again and just as last year we all thoroughly enjoyed our selves and will be coming back, for a third time, next year too and all thanks to your exacting standards in creating a home from home and a great location for us golfers. Thank you too for the nights we spent together both at Tremedda and the Hub. See you soon next year x x”
The Braun family, Germany, August 2013
“Impeccable home, great location, caring and wonderful host, beautiful St Ives, we had a fabulous time, what can we say thank you is inadequate as gratitude and looking forward to coming again soon.”
The Khan family, Italy, July 2013
“It has been an absolute pleasure staying in Tremedda, we loved the house and your company in particular your lovely daughter Parris. Please come and visit us BIG HUGS & KISSES from us all xxxxxxx.”
The Hennessy family, West Lancashire, July 2013
“Lovely house, superb location and wonderful base for our wedding. Thanks so much for letting us stay in your beautiful house. We had such a lovely wedding and honeymoon and were touched by your thoughtful and generous gifts which were completely unexpected. We will definitely be back to Tremedda in the future. Thank you so much for your hospitality and kindness Samantha & Stewart x x”
The Percy family, Hants, July 2013
“Thank you for a lovely holiday in a lovely house with lovely weather most of the week”
The Lands family, Bournemouth, June 2013
“What a wonderful house, all we hoped for and more. Tremedda has everything you need for a perfect holiday. After awful weather at home for ages, we arrived and the sun came out and did not go in all week. Thanks for a great holiday, this is where we will stay when coming back to St Ives. Thanks again.”
Mr & Mrs Breen, West Yorkshire, June 2013
“Thank you ever so much, we have had a lovely holiday!
The Lowe family, Derbyshire, May/June 2013
“THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR A FANTASTIC STAY AT TREMEDDA!
I will never forget my 39th Birthday with the Chinese take away and red wine, what a combination only possible at Tremedda. The house is immaculate thanks to its very demanding owner and we spent the entire week on the beach thanks to it be the sunny all week.
We did not want to leave!
We hope to see you in the Netherlands and South of France.”
Koppenall, Verbraak & Brans families Netherlands & Southern France, April & May 2013
“THANK YOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!”
We have thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks here in your lovely home. It really has felt like home – which is down to the family photographs, gorgeous art work and furnishings. It has been the most brilliant way to spend a birthday and our wedding anniversary (thanks for the gorgeous roses & wine!). These two weeks have gone by far too quickly! We don’t want to go back to our proper home, as we are winding down nicely from all the responsibilities that await us back in Birmingham and the fact Birmingham is snow bound!
Thank you once again and we look forward to holidaying here in the very near future.
Christine & Roger Allen, March 2013
“So happy, what a difference it makes when having Booked direct with the Owner, having been met by the Owner, shown around the property by the Owner and given all the advice and recommendations we could of asked for by the Owner, who knew just where the best places to visit were, as opposed to just collecting the keys as we have had to do previously through Agents when having stayed in St Ives previously, topped off by having stayed in what can only be described as a beautiful property, ideal for all of our family’s needs, just wonderful, thanks a million x”
The Giles family, March 2013
“Wow, what a great house, loads of room for all the family and the weather could not of been better, on the beach in February what more could you ask for x x x”
The Davis family, February 2013
“Lovely, thank you so much, we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and looking forward to coming back soon”
The James family, New Year 2012/13
“Home from home, spacious, well equipped and ideal for all the family, thank you and see you next year.”
The Webster family, Whistler, Canada, Christmas 2012
“Very big and lovely house, great for hide and seek.”
The Maccabee family, December 2012
“Very nice house, lovely decor, very cosy, super location and home from home.”
The Lealan family, November 2012
“Fab holiday, well equipped house and great weather, couldn’t ask for more! Will definitely be coming back. Thank you for helping make our holiday special.”
The Bexton family, September 2012
“Tremedda is Fantastic, the weather was great and we all had a great time in Cornwall. Thank you for the round of golf at West Cornwall Golf Club which we all thoroughly enjoyed it and Carl won with +1 and shot his first hole in one on the 17th hole, we cannot wait to come again, thank you so much.”
The Braun family Leipzig Germany, August 2012
“Lovely house and wonderful weather. We enjoyed our week in Cornwall”
The Krieger, Shalem and Eriksson families Sweden, Israel & England, July 2012
“Great location –very near the beach and close to the shops, beautifully clean and nice art work on the walls, lovely house that we would love to come back to next summer, thank you”
The Tyler & Fermor families July 2012
“Beautiful, beautiful house and perfect location for visiting St Ives and the surrounding areas, we will certainly be coming again and have no hesitation in recommending Tremedda to friends and family”
The Grigutsch family, Hamburg, Germany July 2012
“Fantastic house with every thing you could need, see you again soon”
The Boughtwood & Hainsworth families June 2012
“Lovely position for holiday house. We had a fantastic week in and around St Ives – helped by beautiful sunny days and good accommodation”
The Arthur family June 2012
“A lovely holiday at Tremedda and weather was great for the end of May. Tremedda made a great base for exploring the area. Check out the fish & chips at the Kingfisher in St Ives – divine”
The Wilde family May 2012
“Wow, what a great week, we could not have chosen nicer accommodation and every thing was fab, thanks a million”
The Davidson’s family April 2012
“We have all enjoyed our stay. Tremedda is immaculate, the weather so good for the end of March and we couldn’t of wished for more, thanks”
The Williams family March 2012
“We had a lovely week during Feb half term and would highly recommend the accommodation to friends and relatives”
The Webster & Thomas families February 2012
“Happy New Year!! We all had a lovely time at Tremedda, house well equipped and thank you for a lovely stay from the Moseley’s”
The Moseley family New Year 2011
“Wow, what a grate home and location, we could not of picked a more perfect house for our family stay in St Ives over Christmas which was made extra special by the fully dressed Christmas tree. Thank you so much every thing was just perfect and we will be recommending Tremedda to all our friends and family x”
The Evans family Newyork USA Christmas 2011
“The very generous sizes of the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and lounge along with the comfort and quality of furniture and fittings made our stay at Tremedda a pleasure. Our group consisted of 7 adults who without exception were bowled over by the discovery of this gem. Easy to find for anyone not familiar with St Ives, copious parking space, a walk or bus ride into the town centre. For a large group it is the perfect place to stay and enjoy some real quality time. Only too glad to recommend your excellent holiday home”
The McKenzie, Smith, Cordell and Cannon group September 2011
“Thank you for a lovely stay at Tremedda, we all thoroughly enjoyed our selves and the sunshine was lovely”
The Morton family August 2011
“Lovely house, very clean and tidy, well presented, lovely flowers and wine thank you very much”
The Lewis, Culbert & Hardman families August 2011
“We all enjoyed our 2 weeks stay at Tremedda, a great house for a family of cooks like us, splendid quiet location close enough to St Ives and Carbis Bay our favourite beach and cove”
The Wheeler family, Huston, Texas, USA, August 2011
“We thoroughly enjoyed the fortnight at Tremedda and the weather was great”
The Simpson family July 2011
“Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, thank you”
The Edge family July 2011
“Absolutely fabulous, we loved Tremedda and St Ives see you again”
The Scotts family June 2011
“We would recommend Tremedda to any one, it was just what we wanted”
The Lachmuth & Windhofer-Pizal families May 2011
“Tremedda was ideal for the three generations of our family and we would certainly come again, thank you”
The Sturgess family May 2011
“Great holiday in St Ives, weather was fantastic, lovely holiday home and all amenities brilliant!! exactly as on the website which helped us all to have a thoroughly pleasurable stay in St Ives. Thank you, Jean, Denis & family x x x x “
The Halls family April 2011
“We have had a fantastic 2 weeks holiday in St Ives, lovely weather and great accommodation to suit our three generations! Thank you, Diane & Clive”
The Sturgess family April 2011
“Thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful home, never before have we stayed some where that is even better than advertised, it is perfect for all the family. The weather has been absolutely glorious, we will certainly be recommending Tremedda to all our family and friends, thank you once again and we look forward to coming back soon x.”
The Evans family March 2011
“Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful home, St Ives is very lovelly and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.”
The Jones & Rubin families February 2011
“It was lovely for all of us to be together over the New Year and Tremedda made it feel like home from home which was made extra special because of the Christmas tree, we will definitely be coming again.”
The Vallender family New Year 2010
“Having travelled from Missouri, USA to meet with our other family members in London and then all of us having stayed at Tremedda was wonderful and the Christmas tree made it extra special.”
PS. Thank you for the batteries for our Christmas presents.
The Tran & Birkmanis families Christmas 2010.
“A lovely house, which really helped us to have a fabulous holiday in St Ives.”
The James family October 2010
“Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful house – it really made our holiday time here special. We had fantastic weather and love St Ives, thanks again.”
The Green family September 2010.
“Many thanks – we enjoyed the “happy” holiday home as our little boy named it.”
The Ashton family September 2010.
“Many thanks for a lovely holiday, we really appreciated the top class quality of accommodation and the children enjoyed playing in the garden. Easy walk to the beach and our 4 year old managed there and back easily. Thoroughly recommend this place – great for all ages.”
The Speed family August 2010
“Thanks very much for making the Tremedda experience even better than it looks on the website. We all had a great time”
The Lafford family August 2010
“A most relaxing week spent in St Ives made extra special by the quality of this accommodation. Would recommend a trip to Lands End along the coast road and the fresh fish from Matthew Stevens was superb. We look forward to visiting again in the future and will recommend to both family and friends”
The Jones & Cattell families July 2010
“We all enjoyed a lovely holiday in St Ives, will certainly visit again in the future. A much enjoyable and comfortable stay, lovely house”
The Bailey family June 2010
“Just wanted to let you know we all had a wonderful week in your beautiful house and the sun shone every day! The house had everything we could ask for and more, we didn’t want to leave”
The McMullen family June 2010.
“We have really enjoyed staying in your lovely home. It really has made our stay special. Its lovely, light and airy, a pleasure to be in. Being a florist the flowers made it feel like home from home. We had fantastic fun in side and out. Hope to come again if you would have us. We will recommend all our friends and families come for their holidays, all our thanks Mavis and family x”.
The Halls family March 2010
- Sleeps 8
- 10 seat dining table
- 5 star quality
- Located in one of St Ives most sought after locations
- Parking for up to 5 vehicles
- Level lawns to the front and rear
- Patio area complete with garden furniture
- Kitchen/dining room: with 32” flat screen TV, Bose Radio/CD player, range cooker, microwave, wine cooler, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Lounge: with 42″ flat screen TV with Bose surround sound system, DVD player/Video player with a selection of DVD’s, Video’s and CD’s
- Double and Twin bedrooms with family bathroom located on the ground floor with double bedroom, family bathroom and master bedroom with en-suite located on the first floor.
- All linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Complimentary refreshments and flowers provided on arrival
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Where’s my nearest…?
- Pub: 5 minute’s walk
- Supermarket: 2 minute’s walk
- Train station: 15 minute’s walk
- Beach: ½ mile
- Golf Course: ½ mile
Tremedda is a most impressive detached family home situated in one of the town’s most sought after residential locations in St Ives, finished to an exceptionally high standard and offering generously proportioned four bedroomed accommodation, luxuriously appointed kitchen and bathrooms, wide brick paved driveway, ample parking for several vehicles with level lawns to the front and rear.Tremedda is approach via Wheal Venture Road, a beautiful tree line cul-de-sac, entry is via 2 five bar wooden gates on to a large brick paved level drive with level lawns to the front and rear. Upon entering Tremedda the kitchen/dining area, lounge, double bedroom and twin bedroom with family bathroom are located on the ground floor with a further double bedroom, family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and office area located on the first floor.
Should you require a food delivery upon your arrival then Tesco’s St Ives can arrange same, the postcode is TR26 2PQ, remembering to make sure that any shopping is delivered after your 3pm arrival.
The nearest supermarket is Tesco’s and located ¼ mile away.
St Ives is located 1 mile away having the nearest bus and railway stations with various shops.
The nearest pub is the Cornish Arms and located at the bottom of Wheal Venture Road.
The nearest beach is Carbis Bay ½ mile away.
Upon your arrival you will be met, provided with the necessary keys, given a tour of the property, advised on how things work, any questions answered and provided with all the necessary information.
There will be tea bags, coffee, milk, sugar, complimentary bottle of white & red wine along with fresh flowers.
Please note that the arrival time is strictly between 3pm and 5pm, unless arranged previously.
Reception hallway, living room divided into two distinct areas: the TV area enjoying bay window to the front with plasma screen TV and surround sound audio equipment. The far end is a more formal seating area with French doors to the front overlooking the front gardens. From this area glazed French doors open into the kitchen/dining room: luxuriously fitted solid oak kitchen units with granite worksurfacing, an extensive range of integrated appliances, plasma screen TV and solid oak wooden flooring with French doors from the dining area leading out to the rear gardens. From the reception hallway there are two ground floor bedrooms, a luxuriously appointed family bathroom with Villeroy & Boch tiled floor and walls fitted with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware.
From the reception hallway, staircase with oak banister rising to a spacious landing/study area leading to the master bedroom with plasma screen TV, en suite bathroom luxuriously appointed with Villeroy & Boch tiled floor and walls fitted with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, another family bathroom luxuriously appointed with Villeroy & Boch tiled floor and walls fitted with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, bedroom three with plasma screen TV, deep built-in wardrobes and French doors leading onto a roof terrace above the garage.
A wide bricked paved driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles and turning, flanked by a level lawn to the front with brick paved pathways to either side of the property and along the rear of the house where there is a secluded clothes drying area, bin storage and a further level lawned garden enclosed by timber fencing.
Check-out is strictly by 10am.
Keys are to be posted into the wall-mounted post box on departure. You are asked to leave the house clean and tidy, any unreasonable additional cleaning required will be charged for.
Sea La Vie
Wheal Venture Road
Mobile: 07595 189147
Telephone: +44(0)1736 794193
Contact hours: 8am – 9pm, 7 days per week.
Making a Booking
We recommend that you read carefully the terms and conditions prior to making a booking.
Please print the terms and conditions for your reference.
Once you have selected the dates of your choice we recommend that you telephone to check availability and have alternative dates in mind in the event that your initial choice has already been booked.
Please remember to mention any thing that we should be aware of such as allergies etc in order for us to ensure your comfort and safety whilst you are with us.
Whilst we can take a provisional booking over the telephone, your application must be made on the Official Booking Form and completed in full.
Bookings made more than 6 weeks in advance require a 1/3 deposit plus booking fee. The balance plus extras is due 6 weeks before your holiday commences.
Bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance require the full charge plus booking fee and any extras. A non-refundable booking fee of £20 is payable on all bookings.
After you have completed the Booking Form and submitted it, we will respond to your booking request as soon as possible. If the booking is confirmed, we will then send written confirmation as soon as we have received and processed your payment. If there are any problems with the booking or if the property is no longer available, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Please note that completing and submitting the booking form DOES NOT GUARANTEE the booking. Bookings are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse a booking under any circumstances.
On confirmation of the booking the balance plus extras is due 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday. We regret we do not send reminders – the balance due date is on the confirmation form. If the balance is not received within 7 days of the due date we reserve the right to cancel the accommodation as per the conditions for cancellation.
Method of Payment
Payments may be made by:-
Cheque made payable to Mr D Vallender or Bacs
A charge of £20 will be made for any dishonoured cheques, which will be added to your account.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY BOOKING.
- This Hire Agreement shall be between the Hirer and the Property Owner.
- The accommodation is let for the specified number of tenants only totalling a maximum of 8 people. The name of each occupant is to be listed on the booking form together with the ages of those under 21 years and there is to be no alteration to this list without our prior consent.
- The property is let on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no rights to remain in the accommodation exist for the tenant or any person accompanying him/her on holiday. The tenancy confers upon the tenants the right to occupy for a holiday within the meaning of schedule 1, paragraph 9 of the Housing Act 1988. Should the booking conditions not be met, the tenant agrees to pay any additional charges incurred and we reserve the right to re-enter the property and terminate the tenancy.
- We regret we cannot accept bookings from all male or all female parties more than 2 in number, or for groups of single persons under the age of 30 years.
- A further £100 per person refundable deposit on persons within the party under the age of 21 may be payable, if deemed necessary.
- We cannot accept a change of holiday once we have received your deposit, however subject to an administrative fee of £20 we may be able to alter the date. If this is not acceptable and you decide not to take the holiday it will be deemed you have cancelled the holiday booking and any resulting charges will apply.
- A “deposit against breakages” of £100 is held for each letting, and is returnable in full, normally within 14 days of completion of the holiday should no loss or damage be incurred. Please ensure booking name is correct, as the ‘deposit against breakages’ is returned to the person that the booking is made out to.
- If due to any occurrence beyond our control the accommodation is not available as booked, e.g. fire, flood, all monies paid will be refunded in full and hirer/tenant shall have no further claim against us.
- We reserve the right to amend prices/descriptions quoted in the brochure due to errors and/or omissions.
- Whilst every effort has been made to describe as fully as possible the property, changes may have been made that have yet to be advised, therefore we cannot be held responsible for any disappointment caused where a customer has differing expectations to those detailed in the description.
- All details are given in good faith and believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Where car parking is provided, use of this is entirely at the tenants own risk.
- You will be pleased to note that we do allow dogs, by prior arrangement only, for which there is an additional charge of £50.00 per dog per week and require confirmation as to the dogs size and bread prior to Booking.
- Further, for Health & Safety reasons of subsequent holiday makers possibly having allergies to pets/dogs, any pet/dog whilst in the property are to be kept in the kitchen/dining area and nowhere else in the property whatsoever and prior to departure all traces of the pet/dog are to be removed from both the inside and the outside of the property failing which additional cleaning charges will be attributed. We cannot guarantee that pets have never occupied the premises.
- We do not accept responsibility for work taking place outside the boundary of the property nor for any noise or nuisance arising from same.
- We cannot accept liability for events that occur outside our control, such as normal breakdown of domestic appliances, plumbing, wiring and damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions. Once advised of a problem we will take immediate action to try to affect a speedy solution, minimizing any inconvenience caused.
- Complaints/problems should be reported as soon as possible during occupation of the rented property. Any complaints received on departure or when you return home cannot be dealt with, as it should be appreciated that it is not possible to correct or investigate effectively at that time.
- Tenants must observe any general rules and regulations applying to the property such as strictly no smoking in the property or on the premises, no foot ware to worn in the property, no sand in the property and no items to be washed which contain sand.
- Tenants must do nothing to make void or voidable any policy of insurance, must not cause a nuisance to neighbors and must allow the landlord his servants or agents reasonable access.
- Premises must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and the keys placed in the letter box by the front door, occupied between 3pm and 5pm, to allow adequate time for cleaning the premises, where upon you will be met and given a brief over view of the property and any questions answered. Arrivals outside of these times are ONLY ACCEPTED BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
- All accommodation must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state both inside and out, all furniture returned to the place in which it was found, as per upon your arrival, no furniture from inside the property to be taken outside of the property and no garden furniture is to be taken inside the property.
- We reserve the right to withhold part of the damage deposit toward extra cleaning costs where a property has not been left in a reasonable condition or where services provided such as electricity and gas have been abused.
- Premises are fully checked between lettings and any damage to the premises or equipment is fully chargeable to tenants.
- Tenant’s liability is not limited to the £100 deposit against damage/breakages.
- Personal property is at the Hirer’s own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss of or damage to such items. Personal property left by the tenants can be forwarded upon receipt of a minimum handling fee of £5.00 + VAT. Unclaimed articles will be disposed of after a period of 28 days.
- Breach of any of these conditions shall entitle the landlord/Agent to resume possession forthwith.
In the event of a cancellation, for any reason, we must firstly be advised by telephone followed by written confirmation within 7 days. We will make every effort to re-let the property at full cost (or reduced rate if applicable). If the property can be re-let, we will refund all monies paid less a £50 (+VAT) administration fee and the £20 booking fee, once the deposit has been received for the new booking and these funds have cleared.
If we are unable to re-let the property you will become liable for the full cost of the holiday.
It is a condition however that we are notified immediately by telephone of the circumstances giving rise to a cancellation, and the same must be promptly confirmed in writing.
We recommend that the Hirer takes out insurance to cover the cost of events such as losses, damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
We do not accept liability for any act, neglect or default on our part or any other person not within our employ or otherwise under our control, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the Tenants or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the letting. In addition, we accept no liability for loss of or damage to the Tenants possessions on the property or land.