About This Property
High Tide offers all the perks of a St Ives and Carbis Bay self-catering holiday. Finished to an exceptionally high standard with luxuriously appointed kitchen/dining room and bathrooms, offering generously proportioned three bedroomed accommodation for up to 6 people, wide brick paved driveway with ample parking for several vehicles and enclosed level lawns to the front, side and rear – ideal for all ages and pets. Located in the highly regarded Treloyan area of St Ives, Fuggoe Croft is a most attractive cul-de-sac and only five minutes from both St Ives town centre and Carbis Bay beach with public transport situated at the end of the road and a national brand supermarket close by.
Availability Saturday to Saturday
|05-Jan-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|12-Jan-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|19-Jan-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|26-Jan-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|02-Feb-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|09-Feb-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|16-Feb-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|23-Feb-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|02-Mar-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|09-Mar-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|16-Mar-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|23-Mar-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|30-Mar-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|06-Apr-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|13-Apr-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|20-Apr-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|27-Apr-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|04-May-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|11-May-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|18-May-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|25-May-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|01-June-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|08-Jun-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|15-Jun-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|29-Jun-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|06-Jul-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|13-Jul-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|03-Aug-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|10-Aug-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|31-Aug-19||Booked||See Other Properties|
|21-Dec-19 to 28-Dec-19||995||Christmas|
|28-Dec-19 to 04-Jan-19||995||New Year|
Availability Saturday to Saturday
Had a great week in lovely St Ives & Carbis Bay in a beautiful house. Thank you for making us so welcome Doug and great to meet your lovely son Jak x x
Pennie, George & family – August 2017
In a word lovely!
Dolan family – July 2017
Echo all that’s been said previously – lovely!
Angela, Gerald and family – June 2017
Weather super, house is lovely, clean, very accommodating and good to have a parking spot that is secure. Doug is very friendly and helpful will definitely be staying again.
Val, Keith, Helen & Craig – June 2017
A lovely house in a great position, Tesco’s so useful, taxi’s only £5.00, really enjoyed the week with my lovely family x x
Nicklin family – June 2017
A fabulous house in a beautiful part of the world, great relaxing holiday and Douglas is a laugh too!
Johnson family – May 2017
A fantastic week with super weather, wonderful house, immaculately clean and in a perfect location, thanks Douglas x x
Parks family – April 2017
Great week again in this beautiful house. So welcoming Doug and very relaxing. Terrific accommodation and facilities, looking forward to coming back soon.
John, Diane, Al & Sue – April 2017
Another fabulous time in Cornwall staying at High Tide. Will be back again soon, thanks for everything, Douglas is a great host, as usual 5 star luxury
Carrols family – March 2017
Another amazing week, great house, great location, love it! Same again next year please.
Redpaths family – October 2016
Click on the thumbnails below to read the reviews. Please note: All reviews are taken from this property’s customer feedback book.
Very relaxing holiday – weather good – plenty to do & lovely places to eat, house very clean and comfortable, pleasant walk in to St Ives
Colin & Doreen – September 2016
Location, location!! We had a great stay and visit with family in the area. Very handy for all your needs. Thank you Douglas, see you again.
Monkman family – September 2016
Return visit after 2 years, wonderful two weeks, enjoyed every minute, thanks Doug, see you again x
Kate, Neil, Jack, Sam and Nia – August 2016
Lovely house, perfect location for St Ives and Carbis Bay, will definitely be returning.
Elain, Laura and Charlotte – July 2016
A beautiful house, perfect location for St Ives and Carbis Bay beaches. Taxi to St Ives is only a £5.00 well worth it than trying to park and pay for parking all day. Lovely thoughtful touches when we arrived as you will find out. All in all a lovely place and we will definitely be recommending it, thank you.
Hetherington family – June 2016
We really had an amazing holiday. The weather was amazing and we didn’t have one bit of rain. The house was gorgeous and the neighbours all really nice, quiet area and would definitely stay again, thank you.
Zoe, Ian and family – June 2016
Had a great week, would definitely recommend High Tide to friends, spotlessly clean and everything works well.
Cottrill family – April 2016
Accommodation excellent, clean and immaculately maintained inside and out, thank you Doug.
Sean, Diane, Beatrice and Trixie – April 2016
Had a lovely week, beautiful house and location is brilliant.
Hazel & Dave – March 2016
Had a great a great holiday once again, we had great weather for this time of year, very, very nice house to stay in x
Harris family – March 2016
Had a fabulous week, High Tide is a great location, well appointed, St Ives is fabulous, ditto surrounding area and weather was extremely kind, thanks.
Redpath family – October 2015
Great house, perfect location, Tesco’s on your door step, bus stop at the of the road, St Ives in 5 mins what more could you wish for, realy nice week.
James & Dorothy – September 2015
Lovely house, beautiful beaches, a week that went way too fast and we are sad to be leaving.
Chandler family – July 2015
Very nice week staying at High Tide, house excellent and very clean. Great location and place to stay for exploring St Ives, Carbis Bay and Cornwall, we would recommend High Tide and thank you for having us.
Tully family – May 2015.
Very enjoyable weeks holiday – great weather and a lovely house to stay in. Visited all the beaches, lots of walking and cycling, highly recommend High Tide and location, very likely to be back!
Willock family – April 2015.
- 5 star quality
- Located in one of St Ives most sort after locations
- Parking for several vehicles
- Level lawns to the front, side and rear
- Patio area complete with garden furniture
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated gas hob, double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine
- Lounge with wall mounted LED television and DVD player
- Double and Twin bedrooms
- All linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Complimentary refreshments and flowers provided on arrival
- Free wifi
- Where’s my nearest…?
- Pub: 5 minute’s walk
- Supermarket: 2 minute’s walk
- Train station: 15 minute’s walk
- Beach: ½ mile
- Golf Course: ½ mile
High Tide is approached via Fuggoe Croft, a cul-de-sac, entry is via 2 five bard wooden gates on to a large brick paved level drive with ample parking for several vehicles and level enclosed lawns to the front, side and rear. High Tide is a most impressive light and airy detached family home situated in one of the town’s most sought after residential locations, finished to an exceptionally high standard and offering generously proportioned three bedroomed accommodation with luxuriously appointed kitchen/dining room and bathrooms. Upon entering Low Tide the cloak room/WC, lounge, bedroom three and kitchen/dining area are located on the ground floor with family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and additional double/twin bedroom located on the first floor.
Should you require a food delivery upon your arrival the postcode is TR26 2PW, remembering to make sure that any shopping is delivered after your 3pm arrival. The nearest supermarket is Tesco’s and located within a short walking distance. St Ives is located 1 mile away having the nearest bus and railway stations with various shops. The nearest pub is the Cornish Arms and located on the left hand side of the main St Ives Road towards St Ives. The nearest beach is Carbis Bay ½ mile away.
Upon your arrival you will be met, provided with the necessary keys, given a tour of the property, advised on how things work, any questions answered and provided with all the necessary information. There will be tea bags, coffee, milk, sugar, complimentary bottle of white & red wine along with fresh flowers. Please note that the arrival time is strictly between 3pm and 5pm, unless arranged previously.
Front door opening in to the hallway, cloakroom – luxuriously appointed with Villeroy & Boch porcelain tiled floor and walls to the ceiling with wall mounted Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, part glazed door to living room – with wall mounted flat screen LED TV and French doors leading out to the side patio and lawns, part glazed door opening into the kitchen/dining room – with luxuriously fitted solid oak fronted kitchen units and granite work surfacing, an extensive range of integrated appliances and solid oak wooden flooring, bedroom three – being a ground floor double room ideal for elderly and/or disabled persons.
From the reception hallway, staircase with oak banister rising to the landing to family bathroom – luxuriously appointed with Villeroy & Boch porcelain tiled floor and walls to ceiling with wall mounted Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and Villeroy & Boch bath with shower over, master bedroom – with wall mounted flat screen LED TV, en suite bathroom – luxuriously appointed with Villeroy & Boch porcelain tiled floor and walls to ceiling with wall mounted Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and Villeroy & Boch walk in shower, bedroom two – which can be used either as a double or twin.
A wide bricked paved driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles with outside tap and level lawns to the front, side and rear enclosed by timber fencing with drying area.
Check-out is strictly by 10am.
Keys are to be posted into the wall-mounted post box by the front door on departure. You are asked to leave the house clean and tidy, any unreasonable additional cleaning required will be charged for.
Sea La Vie
Wheal Venture Road
Mobile: 07595 189147
Telephone: +44(0)1736 794193
Contact hours: 8am – 9pm, 7 days per week.
Making a Booking
We recommend that you read carefully the terms and conditions prior to making a booking. Please print the terms and conditions for your reference.
Once you have selected the dates of your choice we recommend that you telephone to check availability and have alternative dates in mind in the event that your initial choice has already been booked. Please remember to mention any thing that we should be aware of such as allergies etc in order for us to ensure your comfort and safety whilst you are with us. Whilst we can take a provisional booking over the telephone, your application must be made on the Official Booking Form and completed in full. Bookings made more than 6 weeks in advance require a 1/3 deposit plus booking fee. The balance plus extras is due 6 weeks before your holiday commences. Bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance require the full charge plus booking fee and any extras. A non-refundable booking fee of £20 is payable on all bookings. After you have completed the Booking Form and submitted it, we will respond to your booking request as soon as possible. If the booking is confirmed, we will then send written confirmation as soon as we have received and processed your payment. If there are any problems with the booking or if the property is no longer available, we will let you know as soon as possible. Please note that completing and submitting the booking form DOES NOT GUARANTEE the booking. Bookings are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse a booking under any circumstances.
On confirmation of the booking the balance plus extras is due 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday. We regret we do not send reminders – the balance due date is on the confirmation form. If the balance is not received within 7 days of the due date we reserve the right to cancel the accommodation as per the conditions for cancellation.
Method of Payment
Payments may be made by:- Cheque made payable to Mr D Vallender or Bacs A charge of £20 will be made for any dishonoured cheques, which will be added to your account.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY BOOKING.
- This Hire Agreement shall be between the Hirer and the Property Owner.
- The accommodation is let for the specified number of tenants only totalling a maximum of 6 people. The name of each occupant is to be listed on the booking form together with the ages of those under 21 years and there is to be no alteration to this list without our prior consent.
- The property is let on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no rights to remain in the accommodation exist for the tenant or any person accompanying him/her on holiday. The tenancy confers upon the tenants the right to occupy for a holiday within the meaning of schedule 1, paragraph 9 of the Housing Act 1988. Should the booking conditions not be met, the tenant agrees to pay any additional charges incurred and we reserve the right to re-enter the property and terminate the tenancy.
- We regret we cannot accept bookings from all male or all female parties more than 2 in number, or for groups of single persons under the age of 30 years. We cannot accept a change of holiday once we have received your deposit, however subject to an administrative fee of £20 we may be able to alter the date. If this is not acceptable and you decide not to take the holiday it will be deemed you have cancelled the holiday booking and any resulting charges will apply. A “deposit against breakages” of £100 is held for each letting, and is returnable in full normally within 14 days of completion of the holiday should no loss or damage be incurred. Please ensure the booking name is correct, as the ‘deposit against breakages’ is returned to the person that the booking is made out to.
- A further £100 per person refundable deposit on persons within the party under the age of 21 may be payable, if deemed necessary.
- We cannot accept a change of holiday once we have received your deposit, however subject to an administrative fee of £20 we may be able to alter the date. If this is not acceptable and you decide not to take the holiday it will be deemed you have cancelled the holiday booking and any resulting charges will apply.
- A “deposit against breakages” of £100 is held for each letting, and is returnable in full, normally within 14 days of completion of the holiday should no loss or damage be incurred. Please ensure booking name is correct, as the ‘deposit against breakages’ is returned to the person that the booking is made out to.
- If due to any occurrence beyond our control the accommodation is not available as booked, e.g. fire, flood, all monies paid will be refunded in full and hirer/tenant shall have no further claim against us. We reserve the right to amend prices/descriptions quoted due to errors and/or omissions. Whilst every effort has been made to describe as fully as possible the property, changes may have been made that have yet to be advised therefore we cannot be held responsible for any disappointment caused where a customer has differing expectations to those detailed in the description. All details are given in good faith and believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices/descriptions quoted in the brochure due to errors and/or omissions.
- Whilst every effort has been made to describe as fully as possible the property, changes may have been made that have yet to be advised, therefore we cannot be held responsible for any disappointment caused where a customer has differing expectations to those detailed in the description.
- All details are given in good faith and believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Where car parking is provided, use of this is entirely at the tenants own risk.
- You will be pleased to note that we do allow dogs, by prior arrangement only, for which there is an additional charge of £50.00 per dog per week, plus £50.00 per dog per week “deposit against damages” and require confirmation as to the dog’s size and bread prior to Booking. Further, for Health & Safety reasons of subsequent holiday makers possibly having allergies to dog/s, any dog/s whilst in the property are to be kept in the kitchen/dining area and nowhere else in the property whatsoever and prior to departure all traces of the dog/s are to be removed from both the inside and the outside of the property failing which additional cleaning charges will be attributed. We cannot guarantee that dog/s have never occupied the premises.
- Further, for Health & Safety reasons of subsequent holiday makers possibly having allergies to pets/dogs, any pet/dog whilst in the property are to be kept in the kitchen/dining area and nowhere else in the property whatsoever and prior to departure all traces of the pet/dog are to be removed from both the inside and the outside of the property failing which additional cleaning charges will be attributed. We cannot guarantee that pets have never occupied the premises.
- We do not accept responsibility for work taking place outside the boundary of the property nor for any noise or nuisance arising from same.
- We cannot accept liability for events that occur outside our control, such as normal breakdown of domestic appliances, plumbing, wiring and damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions. Once advised of a problem we will take immediate action to try to affect a speedy solution, minimizing any inconvenience caused.
- Complaints/problems should be reported as soon as possible during occupation of the rented property. Any complaints received on departure or when you return home cannot be dealt with, as it should be appreciated that it is not possible to correct or investigate effectively at that time.
- Tenants must observe any general rules and regulations applying to the property such as strictly no smoking in the property or on the premises, no foot ware to worn in the property, no sand in the property and no items to be washed which contain sand.
- Tenants must do nothing to make void or voidable any policy of insurance, must not cause a nuisance to neighbors and must allow the landlord his servants or agents reasonable access.
- Premises must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and the keys placed in the letter box by the front door, occupied between 3pm and 5pm, to allow adequate time for cleaning the premises, where upon you will be met and given a brief over view of the property and any questions answered. Arrivals outside of these times are ONLY ACCEPTED BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
- All accommodation must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state both inside and out, all furniture returned to the place in which it was found, as per upon your arrival, no furniture from inside the property to be taken outside of the property and no garden furniture is to be taken inside the property.
- We reserve the right to withhold part of the damage deposit toward extra cleaning costs where a property has not been left in a reasonable condition or where services provided such as electricity and gas have been abused.
- Premises are fully checked between lettings and any damage to the premises or equipment is fully chargeable to tenants.
- Tenant’s liability is not limited to the £100 deposit against damage/breakages.
- Personal property is at the Hirer’s own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss of or damage to such items. Personal property left by the tenants can be forwarded upon receipt of a minimum handling fee of £5.00 + VAT. Unclaimed articles will be disposed of after a period of 28 days.
- Breach of any of these conditions shall entitle the landlord/Agent to resume possession forthwith.
In the event of a cancellation, for any reason, we must firstly be advised by telephone followed by written confirmation within 7 days. We will make every effort to re-let the property at full cost (or reduced rate if applicable). If the property can be re-let, we will refund all monies paid less a £50 (+VAT) administration fee and the £20 booking fee, once the deposit has been received for the new booking and these funds have cleared. If we are unable to re-let the property you will become liable for the full cost of the holiday. It is a condition however that we are notified immediately by telephone of the circumstances giving rise to a cancellation, and the same must be promptly confirmed in writing. We recommend that the Hirer takes out insurance to cover the cost of events such as losses, damage to personal belongings and cancellation. We do not accept liability for any act, neglect or default on our part or any other person not within our employ or otherwise under our control, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the Tenants or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the letting. In addition, we accept no liability for loss of or damage to the Tenants possessions on the property or land.